COVID-19 Services & Testing
We provide COVID-19 testing, monitoring, and ongoing healthcare consultation for your entire workforce to help keep your employees healthy and safe. During these uncertain times, we partner with our clients to ensure they have the information to make the healthiest decisions for their business.
- Sample: saliva, nasal, or throat swab
- Sent to CLIA certified high-complexity laboratory for analysis
- Informs if a person is currently infected and contagious
- Does not identify if an individual has already been infected and cleared virus
The PCR test measures the viral load i.e. how much virus is in your mucosal tissues. This shows whether you have a currently active infection.
The test, however, does not indicate whether you previously had the virus and have already cleared it.
Hamilton Health Box offers 2 different PCR tests: (1) lab-based nasal swab PCR and (2) rapid nasal swab PCR.
- the lab-based nasal swab PCR can be administered by a medical professional or self-administered under observation for high volume testing. Turn-around-time 16-48 hours.
- rapid nasal swab PCR can be self-administered, or administered by a medical professional and is optimal for low volume testing. Turn-around-time 25 minutes.
Texas Medical Center Innovations
2450 Holcombe Blvd.
Houston, TX 77021
OR Onsite (extra fee)